Sunday 7 July 2019

Stuff On My Phone (25)

This post could be sub-titled 'Aberfeldy Reprise', as this morning I discovered a couple of panorama shots on my phone which I had completely forgotten about. I was obviously too concerned with the compact/DSLR debate and it slipped my mind that I had taken these phone images on our last day in the cottage near Aberfeldy.

So, here's a view of Keltneyburn Nature Reserve, with Our Lass trying not to do her Monarch of the Glen impersonation.


And this one is from the bedroom window of our cottage, facing the hillside, rather than the view from the opposite window which looks out over the Tay valley. 


Swallows, House Martins and Swifts flew overhead. The Swallows were nesting in the small barn on the left. The bushes in the left hand corner of our courtyard contained a Dunnock nest, whilst at the base of the bushes behind our car was a Willow Warbler nest. The Tree Pipit sang all the live long day from the top of the tree on the right. Families of Greenfinch, Goldfinch, Siskin, Pied Wagtail, Mistle Thrush, Spotted Flycatcher, Blue Tit, Redpoll, Great Tit and Redstart flitted to and fro through the garden. Oh, and occasionally, a Brown Hare would scamper through the courtyard. I didn't have time to look at the Tay valley.

No comments: